Bella's Blessings

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Abbey Angel

I just wanted to take a moment and write about my Abbey Angel.  Sometimes as the 3rd of 4 children she has to fight and claw her way to the top of the family food chain.  This is just the reality of a large family.   She and her friend Justin came over last night for dinner and we had the most enjoyable, relaxing dinner in a long while.  Abbey was in the best mood and seemed to make everyone smile.   We laughed, joked, played Wii games and played with Justin's new dog Leo.  I remember when Abbey was a baby, she would wait for me to get her from the crib and greet me with the biggest smile you can imagine.  That is why I gave her that name- Abbey Angel.  She had blond curly angelic hair and a smile that was a true gift from God.  She still has the gorgeous smile, but straightens her hair most days.  I am so proud of her and all that she is doing to  make the world a better place.  She will graduate from UT in May with a Social Work degree and I know God has big plans for her!  Thanks to Abbey for giving us her "ray of sunshine" last night!



No comments:

Post a Comment