Bella's Blessings

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rest, Rest, Rest

Sometimes in life we just need to stop and rest.  After my 3 day trip to Lafayette which involved looking at 12 houses in one day and supporting Brooke and Travis buying a house the next day, then a full week of work crammed into 3 days.  I am completely exhausted.  On top of that Kirk was out of town until late last night.  He went to San Fransisco to the "Google" sales kick off.  He came home with some goodies from Google- always nice to get things to test out!  He is so happy with his job and I am happy he is happy!  So today after our errands this morning, we are sitting on the couch watching movies all day.  I may get up to cook something, but not much more than that.  Connor refuses to watch some of my line up of movies, so we had the x-box - Blue Ray war and I won the first round.  I'm sure he will get to play x-box sometime this weekend.  So all is quiet at the Smith house today and we will all rest!


Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths, or the turning inwards in prayer for five short minutes.

Here are pictures of Brooke and Travis - just because I miss them!

          Travis and Finley at Mighty Fine for Jeremy's 25th birthday.
She went to the shoe store with him

     Brooke's shower in Austin
This is her stroller and car seat from Bella, Luci, and Abbey.


No comments:

Post a Comment