Bella's Blessings

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Disney World Through New Eyes

Well what a whirlwind the month of June was.  I have been to infinity and beyond and have loved every minute.  It all started the day before Abbey's wedding, when Miami Heat won their conference.  Jeremy has always been a Lebron James fan- in fact they had a dog named Lebron.  Well after the game, Jeremy asked Luci, who is 6 months pregnant-"What is it going to take for me to go to Miami for the championship games?"  Luci quickly replied- smart girl that she is- " Well your mom and I would need to take the kids to Disney World."  Thirty minutes later the deal was sealed.  You see, Luci and I have been talking about going to Disney World with the kids before Finley was even born.  We had a glorious 5 days at Disney World while Jeremy and Connor drove back and forth to Miami for the games. There is nothing like seeing Disney World through your grand kids eyes.  Miss Finley had a princess outfit to wear every day and let me fix her hair!  One day she even got to go to the Bibbity Bop Boutique and have her hair and makeup done as a princess.  There were lots of precious moments. Thanks again to Jeremy and Luci for inviting me on this magical journey.  Here are a few special memories:

Our view from our room at the Polynesian- an added bonus - we could see  the  Magic Kingdom  fireworks each night  from our patio.

Her first Disney parade.

Our Princess

Tigger and Bella

Mickey and Friends character breakfast

Luci and Piglet- her favorite

Dancing in the parade

Carter's favorite

Carter seeing it's a Small World for the first time.


Scary- I know- on the plane- the kids were great and Luci was very prepared

My boys- so big now


What a magical adventure it was! I certainly am counting my Blessings!
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment