Bella's Blessings

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm Thankful For

Hi All,

I wanted to tell you how much Thanksgiving meant to me this year.  I know it is never easy to have large groups of people together under one roof, but it was wonderful to have most of my family here.  Here is what I am thankful for:

Jeremy for loving his dad as much as he does that he treats him to Longhorn games and stays here throughout the week.  Brooke for driving through the night with an 8 month old to be with her family.  Abbey for her sweet spirit and can do attitude in all she does ( the salads were awesome).  Connor for his patience.  Luci for driving with her two kids and staying an extra day ( also voted best dressed by me).  Travis for the best fried turkey ever (voted coolest head with an A and M loss- the things you do for love) Justin for coming over after very little sleep and putting on a happy face.  Thanks for sharing Sasha and Juan with us as well.  They are delightful.  Thanks to Chris and Pete for sharing Travis with us. So glad you could join us this year.  Let's make it a tradition. Wendy and Hank for coming in from Houston for dessert.  You can have the whole meal deal next year.  Momses and Papa for coming down.  What would Thanksgiving be without you?  Lloyd, Deborah, and Alex, thanks for coming this year. We miss you when you skip years.

I am thankful to those we could not be with- Kirk's family and my sweet nephew and nieces, my sister and her family, my younger brother and his family, and my family in Chicago.  Know that you are loved and missed. 

Thanks especially to my sweet husband, Kirk, who didn't know he wanted this big huge family, but loves each and everyone of us fiercely.  And finally what would life be without my three precious grandchildren, Finley, Carter, and Hudson.  Their Bella loves them with her whole heart!  Here are some pictures this year.  As you can see- not as many pictures as usual - I was very, very busy!

My beautiful table

The second table- equally as beautiful

Abbey and Finney

My brother, Lloyd, and Finney playing

Breakfast at Bella's with Dora the Explorer


They are just precious!


"He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart


Count Your Blessings, Bella
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment