Bella's Blessings

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Ranch



Jeremy and Luci bought some land in Central Texas near May,Texas.  Luci plans on remodeling the house so the entire family can come and hang out.  Jeremy plans on deer hunting, duck hunting, dirt bike racing, Polaris riding, and who knows what else.  They have been so sweet and included Kirk and I in this adventure.  I plan on cooking, playing with grand kids, gardening ( we will grow our own vegetables), and scrap booking.  I am not quite sure what Kirk will do.  I am sure he will go along and have a great time as long as he can watch his football.  The house will be be ready in November hopefully.  I will keep you posted on the blog.  We did have an exciting adventure on Wednesday as Jeremy accidentally flipped his smaller Polaris with Kirk in it.  All were okay, just kind of scary. Here are some pictures of the land.  I fall more in love with it every time I go out.  Right now it has no name except " the Ranch."

Boys and their toys!

Such a cute house!

Okay- needs a little work

5 ponds on the land!


A hog cage- hmmm?

The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.
Maya Angelou 

Count Your Blessings, Bella

1 comment: