Bella's Blessings

Monday, July 8, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I have not posted since the move as we have been busy, unpacking and unpacking.  Finally the house is about 95% together and we love it.  Kirk and I feel so organized and are really enjoying the house.  It is the first time ever we have had HBO- so guess what we do most night- watch movies!

Well Father's day has come and gone, but it was truly delightful.  Kirk, Jeremy, and my Dad Papa, celebrated at Medieval times and were King's for the day.  We had an awesome time.

King and Queen- my mom and dad

Connor and Carter rooting for the Green Team

Luci, Jeremy and my King- Kirk

Riley enjoying the event from her momma's lap.

Princess Finley

The white horse- beautiful

The Red Horse won
It was a great show and a wonderful way to spend Father's day!

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Jim Valvano 


My dad still believes in me- Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment