Bella's Blessings

Monday, July 8, 2013

College Bound

At the end of June- Connor and I went to Orientation at University of North Texas.  We had an awesome three days.  He went his way and I went mine.  I tried not to bother him too much and I think if you ask him, I was pretty successful.  They really did things up right for parent's orientation.  I got to meet all kinds of folks and they always joked that the parents with the smiles on their faces were the ones sending their last child to school.  I fell in that category.  I am so excited for Connor and the choices he is making. He is now part of the Mean Green Machine and is majoring in Mechanical and Environmental engineering.  Here are a few pics from the week:





A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but
 if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad.  ~Theodore Roosevelt

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment