Bella's Blessings

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Little Fun and Relaxation

Hmmm what have I been up to- well work started so I have been incredibly busy to say the least.  I did finish up the summer with a little time to my self and time with my Austin girls.  I spent a weekend at a scrapbook retreat.  It was wonderful.  I got caught up on  Connor's graduation book and finally went digital! I made a cute book of the three new babies.  I really enjoy my time doing my craft and creating lasting memories for my family. I also get to spend it with one of my best friends Dana.

My friend of 30 years- Dana with Mark and Drew

I took my big vacation to Las Vegas to celebrate Donna's birthday and spend some time with my Austin girls.  We stayed at the beautiful Venetian.  The one thing I want you to know about Las Vegas is you walk and walk and walk.  Here is the trip in a nut shell.  Well the things I can show you............

That's right- we rode in style to our hotel



The beautiful Venetian



That's right- we saw Rod Stewart!

Isn't he lovely!

Still has it as 67!



Beautiful Donna!  She looks great and is a great person as well.








Viva Las Vegas

A Little Shopping

Time to come home!
We really had a wonderful time!

“It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.” 
― Ernest Hemingway

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment