Bella's Blessings

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy 35th Sweetheart

June 5th  2017 was our 35th wedding anniversary. We celebrated with our Costa Rican family and went  to Benihanas.  We always have a great time.  I am so very blessed to have met the love of my life in college my freshman year.  We have had many ups and downs as life tends to take you on that journey. I am so blessed and thankful to have a partner to take this journey with.  I could not have asked for a better leader for my family in this strong Christian man- Kirk Alan Smith I love you from here to Jupiter and back.


June 5, 1982

Z
June 5, 2017
Be good to each other through the good and bad- there will be plenty of both!

Count Your Blessings!  Bella

1 comment:

  1. Cute and interesting posts from you, this post is really amazing, very informative and great post from you. I really appreciate your work, keep working like this.
    Must try this Free 3D Games

    ReplyDelete