Bella's Blessings

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Spring Break 2015


What a whirlwind Spring Break 2105 was!

Kirk and I took a little couple trip to Salado.  We went to the Wineries and enjoyed a lovely dinner. We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast and just relaxed. I highly recommend Salado- it is a sleepy little town on Mondays- but we enjoyed ourselves!!






We then went to Brooke and Travis' house in San Antonio.  We took the kids to Seaworld and I am not sure we will do it again.  I had seen the documentary "Blackfish." The documentary really bothered me, but I also love Sea World and like to see it through kids eyes.  Well of course the kids loved it- but when I saw that dorsal fin (see picture below) on that beautiful killer whale, well it just brought tears to my eyes.  In captivity the fin collapses and is a sign of distress for these whales. I most likely will not go back again.  We did have a great time and Brooke's boys loved everything about Sea World.










The Last part of Spring break was spent with Luci and the Dallas kids.  We went to Grapevine Mills Mall and went to Legoland and ate at the Rainforest Cafe.  They have really updated Legoland with a slpash pad and this great Lego car ride. We had a lot of fun. It was a great Spring Break and I got to spend it with my husband, kids, and grandkids. Who could ask for any thing more.  Such a blessing.








Count Your Blessings, Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment