Bella's Blessings

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Granddaughters

God has blessed us with 4 beautiful granddaughters.

Finley Grace, 6

Riley Hope, 2

Corrina Lynn, 8 mts

Annabelle Louise, 8 mts


When I was younger, I always wanted daughters.  Kirk came from a family of 3 boys and I knew we would just have boys.   Was I wrong, God blessed Kirk and I with both and we had 2 boys and 2 girls!  My Grandsons are absolutely wonderful and adorable.  I love playing with them.  My Granddaughters are just as wonderful and adorable.  We have tons of fun together.  I look forward to many, many more years of fun and talks with "Bella." I saw a very cool post in Facebook the other day as a tribute to a friend's grandmother:

    " Feel blessed having had my angel for as long as I did. She was no typical grandma... She was my nanny... My best friend ... My Ma-Nanz. She would take a lemon drop shot, curse like a sailor, yell JACKKKK and make me laugh until I just about peed my pants. She was my other mother (udder-mudder as she always said). We'd stay up late sharing stories while doing our nails, we'd go on cruises, get froyo, share each other's sweaters and even saw Chippendales in Vegas together."

Now that is the kind of Bella I want to be.  Right now I enjoy all my grandchildren and have special relationships with each one. Here are some of the highlights of spring with my Granddaughters.












Here's to all my Girls:

"My angels. (my daughter and my granddaughter)"

There are no words to explain of my love,
for my angels sent to me from above.
They are my heartbeat, they are my life,
i'll be there for them through happiness and strife.
I'll never judge. Just understand,
when things don't turn out the way that they planned.
I'm a shoulder to cry on, i'll share in their glee,
because my angels are so precious to me.
I'm a mam, i'm a nana and i am their friend,
on who's love and support, they can always depend.
Whatever decisions in life that they make,
I'll be there right beside them with each step that they take.
To encourage and advise every step of the way,
to ensure that tomorrow brings a brighter day.
My love for my angels will grow beat by beat,
my heart it is theirs, they make me complete.








Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment