Bella's Blessings

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lady A and Friends

It is so very important to spend time with friends and enjoy each other as a couple.  We have a few couples we meet for dinner each week.  We really enjoy out time together with our friends and treasure the moments and memories.  We just went to Lady Antebellum with Dana and Mark, Greg and Debbie, and Lori and Blake.  We had a great time and heard some awesome music.  Kirk and I had forgotten how much we enjoyed the old starplex at Fair Park.  I think there will definitely be more concerts in our future!




To quote Kirk's favorite Lady Antebellum Song:

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment