Bella's Blessings

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Grandsons

A few posts back, I write about my granddaughters.  Now I am going to tell you about my four incredible grandsons.


Carter Mark

Hudson Alan
Caleb August
Wyatt Darin

They are all within two years of each other and my hope is they will always be friends. We are off to a good start.  They love to play together especially at the ranch.  They are all sleeping in the bunkroom now and it is so fun to watch them play.  I love to cook for them and read to them.  I have tried to get to know each one and do activities with them that they enjoy.  Here are a few picks from the past few months.  They are growing so much and I will always be there for them no matter what!












Grandsons:

"A Grandmother's Prayer"

Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty, or youth, or such.
Just give me a little hand to hold,
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.

I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs.
Just give me a little face to kiss,
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.

For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?

So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, you have given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.
 Author: Barbara Burrows


Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment