Bella's Blessings

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Babies, Babies, and More Babies

Both my girls are having baby girls in September.  Abbey is having Corrina Lynn in mid September and Brooke is having Annabelle Louise in late September.  We are all so excited to have two baby girls. This will even the grand kids up to 4 girls and 4 boys.  I feel so blessed and thankful to have such wonderful children and grandchildren.  The girls came into Dallas in July and we showered them with gifts for their little girls.  My dear friend Becky helped throw a beautiful shower for the girls.  It was so nice to have my friends and family together to honor my girls. We had a great time at the "Into My Garden Tea Room" in Plano.

Sweet Becky and the girls

The table is just lovely

Luci, Jenny, Robin, and Rachael

Dana, Adrienne, and Molly- three of my best friends over 30 years.

Mary- love her to pieces- besides my momma, she taught me to be a good momma.

My Cousin Leigh

Abbey with Finley, Brianna, and Lauren ( Kirk's brother's kiddos)
Matching outfits- they got many of those- so cute

Aren't they Gorgeous
Count Your Blessings, Bella

1 comment: