Bella's Blessings

Saturday, February 19, 2011

God Bless the Puppies!

Can you say stress.  What a week.  The great part of the week was a visit from Brooke.  She was here all week and I so much enjoyed my evenings with her.  School was hard this week.  I don't know why...some weeks are just like that.  Next week may be better as I have a three day week.  I am off to Lafayette with Kirk and Christine ( the inlaw-outlaw who I love dearly) to help Brooke and Travis move into their house.  We also get to fix the nursery up for Hudson. Back to last week- what to do when stress from your job is so intense. When this happens, I am usually exhausted and tend to just watch movies and eat chocolate.  Well with the diet ( no carbs or sugar), chocolate is out.  So last night we played with the puppies.  Brooke left her dog here and Maggie is having a blast. We have had three major dog wars over food- but I think we figured out now how to avoid that.  We also worked out this morning which helped so much.  I swam this morning an extra 20 laps and boy does that help with stress.  Kirk and I also went to Z-Tejas for brunch.  It is a great brunch with a "bloody mary" bar.  Connor had solo and ensemble today and made a 1 on his piece, so we are very proud of him.  Over all a very good day.  So my advice when you get stressed is to eat right, exercise, and find something to smile about because the bottom line- stress does not go away - the same issues that gave me stress this week at work will still be there- it is really about my frame of mind in dealing with it!

Here are some puppy moments that made me smile!

This makes me smile!

What is not to love about this puppy!

Callie spends all day looking for squirrels.

Callie resting on my sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment