Bella's Blessings

Friday, May 3, 2013

Wow! What a Week


Well they say the greatest stressers in life are getting married, having a baby, moving, and /or new job.  Well two of the four happened this week.  First let's talk about 1000 students,  1200 documents,  and 55 adults not making an error  that I am responsible for- that is called STAAR testing  week!  I got through that last week but had to turn in documents Monday.  It went well, but is a stressful process as any campus testing coordinator in the state of  Texas might know. Now let's talk about getting the house ready for moving, - each weekend for the last 4 Kirk and I have worked non stop getting our house ready for market. This includes cleaning out 5 bedrooms and over 8 trips to Goodwill.  Well we went live on Thursday at five and have already had 5 viewings as of Friday night..  See for yourself all the hard work- if I say so myself the house looks good and it feels so good to be rid of all the junk.

http://www.9612airelibre.com

Oh and did I say we closed on our house in Dallas on Monday during turn in.  Kirk had my power of attorney and I only had one call from him. It all went well.

Finally I am happy to report I did get a job this week in DISD.  I am not ready quite to announce as I have another interview in Dallas on Monday- so friends please pray God will show me the way.  But, praise God, I have a job!

So I don't know how much more to cram in for the week.  We also had Connor events.  His percussion extravaganza and senior award ceremony.  I will save the good news on that for another blog.  He loves being in my blogs!  Not!

Here are some recent pics to capture life as we know it around here:

After a clean up- sold the sailboat on Craig's List- my first sale!

Uncle Matt comes to town from Chicago!

Prom for Connor and Paige.  Aren't they lovely?

Sweet Wyatt ( Abbey and Justin's )

Caleb and Hudson (Brooke and Travis')

Riley and Finley ( Luci and Jeremy's)

Riley and Carter ( Luci and Jeremy's)





No comments:

Post a Comment