Bella's Blessings

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Texas Bound

We made the trek to Oklahoma the first week in December to see Jeremy, Luci, and the babies.  Abbey, Justin, and Wyatt went as well.  We had some great family time.  A highlight was taking everyone to see the Guardian.  Carter, Wyatt, and Finley made it through.  Riley had to go with her daddy to the comic store.  I also brought some crafts for the kids.  Finley is getting to be such a great age.  Abbey always loved crafts when she was growing up and she is no different as an adult.  She had a good time as well.  We did stop in momses and pappa's house on the way up.  I got to see my sister and of course the highlight for momses and pappa was seeing baby Wyatt.  The big news though is this:  Jeremy and Luci are moving to Dallas.  They bought a new house by White Rock Lake.  Kirk and I could not be more excited.  All of our babies will now be in Texas and within driving distance.  We have had some great memories in  Oklahoma and will miss Luci's large extended family, but I am excited for them as they undertake their new adventure with their family.  Please pray all goes well for them through the move.  They should be in Dallas by early January.
Welcome home sweet babies!

The coolest Stroller I have ever seen.  Riley is in the stroller- Finley and Carter have  a skate board to stand on.  Kirk even liked pushing it through the mall.

Sweet Family
Craft Time

Gingerbread House

Beautiful

I must say as to what I have seen of Texas, it is the garden spot of the world,
the best land and the best prospects for health I ever saw, and I do believe it is
a fortune to any man to come here
- Alamo hero Davey Crockett

Count Your Blessings, Y'all

Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment