Bella's Blessings

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Two Weddings

We had two weddings this fall.  My best friend Mary's son got married. Jeff is my Godchild and I have watched as he has grown into a wonderful man.   Jeff and Tara had a true beautiful wedding near San Antonio.  Kirk and I enjoyed the wedding and seeing some great friends from Plano.


Ready for the wedding



Jeff and Tara



My great friend Mary- she helped me become a strong momma


Over thanksgiving, my friend Debra married a wonderful man, Nick.  It was such a joy to see her daughter and her grand baby.  Renee and Brooke cheered together for 6 years and now are having babies together.



Ready for dancing


The beautiful bride
We wish these two couples may blessings in their marriage:


May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.




Needless to say- Kirk and I love weddings and always have an awesome time.  It is one of the few times he will dance with me.  I am thinking about giving him dancing lessons for Christmas- won't he love that!

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment