Bella's Blessings

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Treasures

Thanksgiving was an awesome time at the Smith house in Austin.  Kirk and I had all our children home and couldn't be happier.  My parents came from Dallas and my sister's family came from there as well.  All in all we had 17 people including a toddler, an infant and one on the way.  We also had three dogs.  It is the one time of year we all get together and enjoy family, food, and football ( although it was not a good day for the Cowboys or Longhorns).  Everyone cooks:  Travis fried the turkey,  I did the ham and dressing,  Brooke did the apple pie, Luci did the green bean casserole and caramel pecan pie, Ellen and Gabe made the potatoes and rice, and Abbey made the salad.  Momses and Papa did the dishes with Kirk.  Anya ( my niece) entertained Finley. Connor and Michael ( my nephew) played video games.  Connor also helped me out anytime I asked him.  Jeremy entertained his children and Connor.   It is the one time of year we all work together as a family.  I am so thankful for this beautiful family God has blessed me with.  Here are some treasures from the day:
My brother in law Gabe loving on the dogs.

Finley playing with her daddy.

Thanksgiving Dinner

Two tables this year.  Kirk and I sat here as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment