Bella's Blessings

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Holiday Season

We have had so much fun and it is not even the 25th!  First off was the fabulous Google party.  They had it downtown at the Stephen F Austin. Kirk and I decided to stay there and make a weekend of it.  The food was fabulous and Kirk even danced quite a bit with me.  They had  a fabulous band, the Spazmatics.  Come to find out they are one of my counselor's at school favorite band.  I loved them too and think I will now be a "groupie" with her.  We then went down to west 6th ( where the older crowd hangs out apparently).  I even had a " pickle shot. "  We did manage to make it back to the hotel and had breakfast with Kelcie and Casey, our Google friends.  Oh and I did win a camera this year.  So all my pretty pictures are now coming from that camera. 

Kirk and Lynn at the Google Party


We also had some parties at school.  School seemed extra long this year before the holidays as I was sick and my other AP was sick.  Sonya, my principal was also sick in December.  So hopefully we will all come back strong.  We have to be back January 3rd and 4th.   I will just be coming back from San Antonio as Brooke is set to give birth on December 27th.  We cannot wait for baby Caleb to get here.  Kirk and I got to keep Hudson this weekend and we had a fabulous time!  He loves his pops.  We went in the grocery store and Kirk went on another aisle and he screamed Pops until he returned.  You should have seen the smile on Kirk's face.  We also took him to Waco to see Kirk's mom and brother.  He did okay on the short trip to Waco, but prefers his Pops over every one. Abbey, Justin and baby Wyatt also went with us.  Mom really enjoyed seeing 2 of her 3 great grandsons.  Such a celebration!


Pops and The Hudson

Just love this little man!

Mom is always a character and never wants her picture taken.  This is her Texas blanket!

Such a sweet little family!

Grandparents are a family's greatest treasure, the founders of a loving legacy, The greatest storytellers, the keepers of traditions that linger on in cherished memory. Grandparents are the family's strong foundation. Their very special love sets them apart. Through happiness and sorrow, through their special love and caring, grandparents keep a family close at heart. ~author unknown

Such a Blessing to have Kirk's mom and my parents get to know my grandchildren.
Count Your Blessings, Bella







No comments:

Post a Comment