Bella's Blessings

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Les Miserable

I love musical theater!  Fortunately for me my boys love it too.  We went to Fort Worth to see the 25th anniversary touring company of Les Miserables.  I have to say, this is my 4th time to see the musical and I know the music from front to back.  Some of the music is different and some had been cut to shorten the production.  I still loved it.  The turning over the top stage is gone, but there are wonderful 3-D moments in the new production which bring everything to life and have you saying wow! It is always hard to change a musical- especially for those of us that like the traditional experience, but I have to say I really liked the production.  Some of the music has different orchestrations which make it sound more pop for today's crowd. Overall it was a great night- the dinner with my boys was wonderful, Bass hall is beautiful, the seats were awesome and well what more can a mom say about these fine men I have raised!


Jeremy with his friend Kyle- who we sat with
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
“Those who do not weep, do not see.”
Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
“There is nothing like a dream to create the future.”
Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
Count Your Blessings, Bella

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to see this w/ your boys Ms. Lynn! Beautiful show + beautiful family makes for unforgettable memories!

    ReplyDelete