Bella's Blessings

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blogger Fest

So much is going on - I have no time to blog- But I miss it!   Let's see- What has September brought.....well Jeremy and Luci have come into town twice, once with the kids and once without.  We had a shower and a wedding last weekend on top of all that!  This weekend Brooke and Hudson are here and yes Travis has been transferred and they are moving to San Antonio!  Can I hear a big  "Oh Yea" ?  Also it is homecoming weekend for Connor.  I have made my last Westwood mum and and taken my last Westwood Homecoming Dance pictures.  Justin and Abbey have been over as well. Tomorrow is Abbey's Austin shower.  Sasha (Justin's mom) and myself are hosting.  So the Smith household is very, very busy. Here is life in living color:

My friend Kathy and her new husband Dave  for their first dance.

Beautiful Bride

The last Homecoming Mum- my best yet!

All the little drummer boys- Connor is second from left

Brooke and Hudson at the homecoming game
Fall cleaning at the Smith house today- Hudson was a big help!

Build a Bear with Abbey and Justin


Precious picture of Connor and Hudson with his build a bear at the mall!

Connor and his homecoming date- Paige!


“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 


Count Your Blessings,  Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment