Bella's Blessings

Friday, November 11, 2011

Leo- A Tribute

On a sad note.  Justin and Abbey lost their precious Leo on Halloween night.  He was in our backyard and got out and got hit by a car.  It was so very, very sad for all of us.  He was a great dog and brought a lot of love to all of us.  He really enjoyed coming over and playing with the other dogs.  We miss him so much!


The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master.

For Leo:

My Forever Pet

There's something missing in my home,
I feel it day and night,
I know it will take time and strength
Before things feel quite right.
But just for now, I need to mourn,
My heart-it needs to mend,
Though some may say it's "just a pet"
I know I've lost a friend.
You've brought such laughter to my home,
and richness to my days...
A constant friend through joy or loss,
With gentle, loving ways.
Companion, pal, and confidante,
A friend I won't forget,
You'll live for always in my heart,
My sweet, forever pet...


Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment