Bella's Blessings

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Seattle- A "Working" Trip


I had the distinct honor of attending the school's band trip to Seattle.  The honor's band won an award and got to perform at a special event.  We all had a great time.  The kids were awesome.  Well ,there were three boys that had to be in my "special group" one entire day- but we all made the best of it.  I had a glorious time touring Seattle.  Here are some highlights:

Ms. Yee and Ms. Williams- Awesome band directors!

Two Huge Otters Playing!

Riding the Carousel with the kids

I love this city- we could see Mt Rainer in the background.

Seattle has a great Aquarium


All in all it was a great trip and I would highly recommend taking your family there.  Very kids friendly and the weather was great!

"Experience, travel - these are as education in themselves

Count your Blessings!  Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment