Bella's Blessings

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Grandkids!

Talk about the best week of the summer.  Ten days with my grand kids!  Brooke and Hudson were in for the first couple of days, then I had Carter and Finley  the rest of the time.  We had a great visit.  They are awesome babies!  They eat well, play well, and sleep well.  Perfect, I know.  Really, I had a lot of help.  Brooke, Travis, and Hudson were here for two of the days.  Abbey and Justin came and helped two days, and Kirk was home from work for 4 days and Connor was here to help as well.  We tried to get the kids out every day.  We went to the park, swimming, Chuck e Cheese, Costco, the grocery store, Orange Leaf, Toys R Us,  Central Market, and IHOP twice.  Finley and Carter now think anytime they go in a grocery store, they get free samples all throughout the store.  Also, Finley loves the happy face pancakes at IHOP! A favorite trip was to Waco to see Kirk's mom and brother.  They loved the kids.  Carter was a complete doll and Grandma Smith fell in love with him.  Finley loved playing with Uncle Stephen and all the "things" in Grandma's house!  I tried to meet the Smith's halfway in Belton, but that did not work.  Carter does not like his car seat for long trips.  I found the magic though- I small box of animal crackers- worked like a charm!  Here is a collage of our week.  I miss them so much, but so enjoyed our time together.  Thanks for going away Luci and Jeremy and trusting me with your babies- the pleasure was all mine!

Count Your Blessings, Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment