Bella's Blessings

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Blessings

Blessings to all the mothers out there.  It has been a great day here in Austin. I talked to all my kids, then Connor, Kirk and I went to the Alamo drafthouse and saw a movie I got to pick, Water for Elephants.  I loved it!  I think Kirk and Connor liked it as well.  I talked to my mom and Kirk talked to his mom.  I wish we all lived in the same "village" and could see each other- but skype is awesome.  So wishing all you moms out there a joyous evening.  If you haven't called your mom yet- DO!  For what it is worth texting does not count!

Here are some more pictures from my weekend and the obligatory Mother's Day Picture with Connor.

Have a great week!

My friend Dana at the Scrapbook retreat.  Boy do I miss her!

Connor and mom at the Alamo Drafthouse

My digital album page of Carter.  He is so wonderful!
Count Your Blessings!  Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment