Bella's Blessings

Monday, November 19, 2012

Con Man

So he is now a senior.  I usually am pretty tired of my Seniors by now and ready for them to go to college- but not with Connor.  I treasure the moments we get to spend together.  They are limited as he is very, very busy- what with band, school, church, boy scouts, and girlfriend. He does make time to go to the movies with us and come home most nights in time for dinner.  He is a great kid.  He recently earned his Life award in scouts and is on his way to Eagle.  Last weekend was Senior recognition night for Westwood Band.  He is so busy with band trips to Chicago and Washington DC this Spring.  I am just not going to think about graduation yet- I am just not ready.  I am so honored and blessed to be his mom and I thank God for the special gift of Connor.

Loving on his nephew at the WW game


Senior Night- if you look real closely the drum sticks are pink- the pink out game- in honor of my Cousin Cheryl who leads a valiant fight against breast cancer daily!

Doing what he does best!

Life Award- his momma and daddy are so very proud!



Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment