Bella's Blessings

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Buster the Hyperactive Puppy

I usually post about the dogs once or twice a year.  It is time again for me to talk about Buster. What unending joy that dog has brought into this house.  Maggie our other dog loves to play with Buster each morning.  I on the other hand am not enjoying the mornings as I am off work.  See Buster likes to get up at 6:30 to play.  That means jumping on the bed and chasing Maggie who will sleep quietly in the morning if Buster does not bother her.  We will work out our morning routine eventually, but for now I am enjoying his energy after 9:00 AM.

A few weeks ago, Kirk and I took Buster out to the farm where he was born.  His mom and dad still live there and he seemed to enjoy playing with his kinfolk.

Buster with Mom and Dad

At the Farm

My beautiful Puppies
We had to board the dogs during Abbey's wedding last weekend and when I picked them up the vet had wrote on the well check sheet that Buster was hyperactive.  I have to say I was a little offended.  He is an extremely active herding dog- now isn't that a nicer way to put it.  We are working on his energy level in the house- but he is who he is and I love him!  Thanks Buster for your high energy, fun loving spirit, and total devotion.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
Gilda Radner


Count your Blessings,  Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment