Bella's Blessings

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Autumn are you here yet?

It is hot, hot, hot here.  I cannot wait for the boys of football and cool nights.  We are all back in the swing of things at the Smith house.  I am back at work and Connor is back at band camp.  The great thing about this year is he gets to drive himself!  Yea!!!  Problem is we only have two cars here at home, so we we are constantly doing the car shuffle- more like I am doing the car shuffle and did not have a car at school this week.  Kirk plans on buying a new car- but doesn't know what he wants and hates the car note- so it will be a process and awhile before we have three cars again.  But, life is easy breezy with my last child at home.   We are enjoying the last few quiet weekends.  In a couple of weeks we will have Westwood, Texas, and Cowboy games and cooler weather ( well in a couple of months).  I can't wait!  Stay cool my Texas friends,  Autumn will be here before we know it!

I spent my last Friday off at the lake - working - in prep for our Content area retreat.  Language Arts is going over to a fellow teacher's lake house next week- she is living my dream! I went with two ELA teacher- I call them the Bobbsey twins because they are so funny and make me happy just to be around them (just like the Bobbsey Twin books did when I was a child).  Thanks Amy and Krista for "working" on your day off.  Thanks Sandra for hosting us!


                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Hanging out at the Hammock!



This is the area I want to move to- zero edge pool at the club house overlooking the lake!

Took a ride in a 1987 Donzi boat- too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment