Bella's Blessings

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Beach Party Blowout

I had a great 50th birthday party at the beach with my family.  Kirk rented a beach house at Surfside and the whole family came including my mom and dad! We had 11 adults and 3 babies for 3 nights! What a great party.  I think the pictures tell all- but what a great way to celebrate with the whole family.  Thanks to my kids that came long distances to be with their momma!  Thanks also  to work for the days off!   I had a great party at work before we left at one of my favorite restaurants!  A girl just couldn't be more blessed....

Luci and Connor brought the kids up to school to see their Bella:



Here are the pictures of the beach! Notice the boys had matching PJ's for my birthday!


Count Your Blessings! Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment