Bella's Blessings

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday

In sitting through the super bowl tonight, I pondered- is it really about football? For some it is about the game for sure, others it is about the food, the party, the commercials, and the hype.  For me it is about family.  We were all together tonight.  Abbey, Justin, and Leo ( the cutest dog) came over.  I made every one's favorites.  I even cooked on the grill ( yes Travis, I missed you and it wasn't as good as yours).  We ate, watched the game, enjoyed the commercials, but most importantly delighted in each other.  We laughed and joked and enjoyed being together as a family.  Thank goodness for Super Sunday- I would take it any day of the week!


Justin's dog Leo- so sweet and cute!

Justin and Abbey

Maggie was worn out after playing with Leo

Kirk into the game!
Connor irritated I was taking his picture

No comments:

Post a Comment