Bella's Blessings

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ghosts of Christmas Past

So I was going through the family pictures and came across some photos that I used on the family cards each year.  My children would reluctantly pose for these pictures and I would make the photo cards and the dreaded letter ( according to my kids) and send it out to all my family and friends.  I go back every now and then and flip throughtthe beautiful creative memory album I have made and look at all the past cards and re-read the letters.  I hope some day my adult children will treasure these memories.  I sure enjoy looking at them.  I really enjoy all the letters and photos I get at Christmas from my friends and family.  I know that now we have blogs, face book, texting etc.. to communicate with each other- but there is something about touching those cards and posting them on the piano that connects me to those I only hear from once or twice  a year.  So I say thanks to all that continue this tradition and to those that are just starting it- may your kids appreciate it some day too!  Here are some of the cards- these were years 1995-1998.  Notice the matching outfits!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment