Bella's Blessings

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Principal of the Year- Well Almost

I had the  pleasure of representing my schools as the district nominee for Principal of the Year.  This was such a surprise and such an honor. To have only been in DISD for 4 years and to have successfully navigated through this process is amazing.  I give all the Glory to God and feel I am in the right place that He has called me to be.  I know each day I make a difference in a child and infant's life! My work is all to His glory and I thank my Lord and Savior for giving me these precious students and faculty to work with.  It is not all perfect and I was runner up, but I go to work each day with a smile on my face.  The awards ceremony was beautiful.  The committee made each of us feel special.   I walked into my school to my surprise with all of my students lining the halls to greet me.  The staff gave me a beautiful lunch.  My parents and family was able to celebrate. I am DISD Proud!








 Count Your Blessings, Bella

To God be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment