Bella's Blessings

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Harvard 2016

This year I went to Harvard to support Raise Your Hand Texas.  It was a wonderful week of learning. I learned from Howard Gardner, world renowned educational researcher. I also had an excellent small group leader from India- he worked for Apple Eduction and really facilitated some deep conversations about educational leadership with in each of us.  I am so very blessed to be afforded these opportunities for leadership growth. Kirk accompanied me on the trip this year and had a grand time as a tourist in Boston.  We were able to get away and see the John F Kennedy library. We also had some really great Italian food and the famous Harvard Clam Bake in the Yard!















“In the presence of greatness, pettiness disappears. In the absence of a great dream, pettiness prevails.”

Peter Senge

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment