Bella's Blessings

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Christmas Season 2015


I absolutely love this time of year! How could you not.  Christ was born for us and it is a solemn time of peace at least on Christmas Day. I love the song- Let there be peace on earth one night a year and let it begin with me! Barbara Mandrell also had a song I grew up listening to:

One Night a Year
Once again the windows shine with pretty lights
Once again our loved ones gather at our side
Busy crowds of strangers greet each other with a smile
There's Christmas in the eyes of every child
Once again the presents are resting by the tree
Once again we worship the One who came for you and me
I hear choirs of voices as they're singing out His name
Again we tell the story of how the Christ Child came
One night a year we believe in peace on earth
One night a year we praise our Savior's birth
I wish every night the whole year through could be
Like Christmas Eve
When love's pure light is shining everywhere, one night a year

Here are some of the festivities - family is always at the core......







Count Your Blessings, Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment