Bella's Blessings

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Momses and Papa visit the Ranch

I wanted to have my mom and dad experience the ranch.  We loaded up two of the grandkids, my mom and dad, and my two dogs on Friday afternoon.  Kirk and Connor took another car as we are still taking things out there.  We had a wonderful time. We slept late, cooked, hiked, and went on two ATV rides.  It was so enjoyable to spend a low key weekend with my parents.  They both loved it.  Momma even climbed up into a deer blind.  Carter (3) told Connor that he may have to carry him down the blind.  My mom told him the same thing.  She did manage to get herself down. It is really funny- my mom's grand kids call her Momses and my dad Papa- the great grandchildren call her grandma and my dad grandpa.

Papa, Pops and Riley

Momses and Connor

Beautiful Maggie and Buster enjoying the country air.

Pops and the ATV!

"Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children." – Alex Haley


Count Your Blessings, Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment