Bella's Blessings

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Oh what a week!  Okay here we go...Up I 35 to Dallas to look for a house.  Down I 35 to San Antonio to spend two glorious days with Brooke, Caleb, Hudson, and Travis.  Back up I 35 to Waco to get the Smith kids while Jeremy and Luci went to New York.  Back home to Austin with the kids to pack and play ( we even squeezed a trip to the San Antonio Zoo).  Then back up I 35 to deliver the kids to Dallas and look again for houses.  We had a busy week! I wouldn't change a thing!  Here are some picks to share.

Connor feeding Riley

Caleb and Wyatt

Pretty, Pretty, Riley

At the Zoo

Finley, Hudson, and Carter petting the pig!

"The zoo is a place for animals to study the behavior of human beings."




Count your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment