Bella's Blessings

Friday, March 1, 2013

School and Family Time

Lots of family time lately.  What would I do without them all?  I am in a hotel room in Arlington tonight all by myself.  I should be enjoying the peace and quiet- but gosh do I miss them all.  Not that I am complaining, room service and HBO movies are not an awful way to spend a Friday night.   It is just not something I would want all the time.  So I will blog about them.  I am here for the Texas Middle School Conference.  We won a very prestigious award and are here to accept it.  Here are the pics from our award- we are a state and national Middle School to Watch!  Love my Principal!  Love my School!  Love my Family!

Schools to Watch Award!

Two of my favorite peeps- Alison and Amy

Hockey Game in Dallas- great seats!  Thanks Jeremy
So, so sweet Wyatt

My loves!

More Love- this is Caleb!
Finley and I cooked breakfast for the fam- Chocolate Chip and Blueberry pancakes!


Uncle Connor don't leave!
Love me some Hudson



Seek not greatness, but seek truth and you will find both.
Horace Mann 

Count Your Blessings, Bella
 

No comments:

Post a Comment