Bella's Blessings

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dallas and Rain

Kirk, Connor and I went to Dallas the last weekend in April to see Jeremy, Luci, Finley, and Carter.  We met for lunch, then went to Northpark Mall to shop and play.  I so miss Dallas and my family there.  Jeremy has surprised me and bought season tickets to the Dallas Summer Musicals.  Our first one was RAIN and was it interesting.  RAIN is a musical about the Beatles.  It is actually a cover band playing Beatles music.  I loved it- Jeremy did not, but put up with it for me. I sang along with most of the songs, he did not.  I did change places with him at intermission as the lady next to him was totally reliving her Beatle's days- minus the drugs- bless my sweet boy for putting up with it all just to make his momma happy!  That night we took the babies to my parents and spent the night out there so Luci and Jeremy could have night with out the kids. It was an awesome weekend and I am always so thankful for Luci and Jeremy bringing the kids to Dallas.  Here are the pictures:

Finley singing " I'm a Little Turtle " to the turtles in the pond- so adorable

Carter loving the turtles

and ice cream

Momma to be ( # 3 in October )and daddy are tired

At church with my parents



“Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.”
The Beatles

Count Your Blessings, Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment