Bella's Blessings

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mile High Birthday

Last weekend I took a quick trip to Denver to see "the Hudson."  I was there by 7:30 PM on Friday and stayed until 9:00 Sunday night.  It was a great weekend.  Hudson is 7 months now and is so cute.  He sits up, eats real food, and is a sweet happy baby.  I am so proud of my sweet daughter and the wonderful momma she has become.  Since she found out she was pregnant- she finished her education degree, moved to Lafayette ( 7months pregnant), bought a house, had Hudson, and moved again 4 months later.  She has done all of this with grace and joy.  They are in temporary housing as they wait for their house in Lafayette to sell and Brooke has made a wonderful home for Travis and Hudson.  We had a jam packed weekend seeing the beautiful sights of Denver.  We went to a lovely brunch at Simms Steakhouse with the best view of Denver for Brooke's dinner.  Look at this view of downtown Denver:




We also saw Buffalo Bill's grave and the wonderful view of the mountains. 





We spent alot of time at home just enjoying our time together and resting. 







It was a wonderful weekend. I miss my daughter so much. I never thought she would live so far from us.  If they have to live away, they couldn't have picked a more beautiful place. Today is her 24th birthday!  Happy birthday my sweet girl.  I love you!


Here are some old pics- enjoy!
Brooke's birth.  Kirk's dad never thought he would have a grand daughter.
Kirk never thought her would have a little girl. Such a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment