Bella's Blessings

Friday, April 1, 2011

God's Greatest Miracles

He is here! He is here!
Hudson Alan Hausmann
March 30, 2011
6lbs 10 oz. 20 inches


Our 3rd grandchild, Hudson Alan Hausmann arrived Wednesday evening at 5:26.  Kirk, Connor and I made it with 2 hours to spare. Chris and Pete were on I- 10 with us most of the way. We were so fortunate that Chris' parents ( Grammy and Papa) were there with them in the morning from Houston. We were able to wait with Brooke as she already had an epidural.  We left the room when she started pushing at 5:00 and he was here before 5:30- what a blessing! Travis and Brooke brought him home today at 11:00.  I am so proud of them.  Travis has helped Brooke so much and Brooke is an awesome mom!  Nursing is going well- she was able to nurse him right after delivery and asked me to be there to help her.  It was a special moment and one I will never forget.   We have settled into the usual routine with a newborn- nurse, sleep, nurse, sleep etc.  He likes his swing so far, but not his vibrating infant seat.  He loves to be held by his grandparents.  Chris ( GeeGee ) and Pete ( Granddad ) are here and of course Kirk ( Pops ) and myself ( Bella).  Kirk had to go back yesterday for the opening of Orange Leaf Austin and to get Connor to school.  I will stay the week and Kirk will come get me next weekend.  This little guy is very loved- we are waiting for the Aunts ( Aunt Abbey and Aunt Traci ) to get here tonight.  Justin will be joining us as well.  Everyone is home by this Sunday and on Tuesday Aunt Luci and Uncle Jeremy are coming with cousins Carter and Finley.  My parents ( Momses and Papa ) will be visiting as well. What a lucky little guy to be loved by so many people!  Many thanks go out to my colleagues, Sonya, James, Vanessa, Jeanne, and Donna who have been holding the fort down in Austin while I am away from school.  This is a long time for an AP to miss- but I would not miss this time with my daughter!  My Principal always supports decisions where family has to come first and I love her for it!  Thanks Sonya- you are an awesome Boss!  Thanks also to my awesome TAKS team, who will be running TAKS without me next week.  I have the utmost confidence in all of them and owe them big time!  So all in all- what a precious miracle to join our family!  God is good all the time!







Count your Blessings- Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment