Bella's Blessings

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Cambridge Here I Come

I was invited to go up to Harvard for the summer principal's workshop.  This was my third summer up there and each time I go, I gain more strength as a principal.  This year I was asked to facilitate a small group of principals through out the week.  I enjoyed working with my group and have followed their progress all year long.  We have to be open to learn from each other.  It's one of the few ways we will move education forward.

DISD Principals Collaborating



Boston Lobster Always a Treat!

We Began Each day with a Song - Something Inside So Strong

Harvard-What Else Can I Say
 The best university in the world is neither Oxford nor Harvard. The best university is "youniversity". YOU got the lecture halls of thoughts in YOU! You got everything you need to graduate with first class accomplishments put in you! YOU can do it!” 
― Israelmore Ayivor

Count Your Blessings, Bella

1 comment:

  1. I like your post and stuff here .This blog is very informative .Keep doing good work, Best of luck.
    From Team Impossible Rally Racer

    ReplyDelete