Bella's Blessings

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Word of the Year

Last year- 2016, my word of the year was stability.  My goals was to create stability within my school, my job, my health, and my relationships. I had a great year.  I was nominated for Principal of the Year.  I also got a great new boss who believes in me. I began a health journey with Plexus. I am having great results and will continue this journey through 2017.  Thus my word of the year for 2017 is:

jour·ney
ˈjərnē/
noun
  1. 1.
    an act of traveling from one place to another.

    "she went on a long journey"
    synonyms:tripexpeditionexcursiontourtrekvoyagejunketcruiseridedrivejaunt,



When you think about it- our whole life is a journey.  It really is not about the arrival of where we are going, but the journey it takes to get there.  That is where all the precious moments in life happen.  Be thankful my friends and make your journey the best it can be.  This is what my journey is about:


"Sometimes it's the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination."  Drake 

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment