Bella's Blessings

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Welcome 2015

New Years 2015!

Kirk and I celebrated at the STARS game.


We then went to some dear friends house Mark and Dana and made some great memories.  We remembered about the days when we would leave all 8 children ( thanks Sheree Rodriguez) and go to dinner and a movie on New Years.  We would celebrate at one of our houses and bring in the New Years together.  It is great to get back together with lifelong friends and create new memories!

So I always pick a word of the year and my word of the year is:

persevere

      
be determined or resolved, carry on, continue, endure, go on, hang on, hold fast, hold on     (informal)   keep going, keep on or at, keep one's hand in, maintain, persist, plug away    (informal)   pursue, remain, stand firm, stay the course, stick at or to


Last year my word was te·na·cious
[tuh-ney-shuhs]
adjective
1. holding fast; characterized by keeping a firm hold (often followed by of )
2. pertinacious, persistent, stubborn, or obstinate.
3. holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough

As the definition states, having tenacity means being persistent. Some people are born with tenacity. Others acquire it. Regardless, it is a key ingredient for success in life.

I was tenacious about getting healthy and getting a principal job.

This year I will persevere in these area as well.  I will continue to grow in my leadership skills and continue my healthy journey!

Lots to be thankful for in 2015!

Count Your Blessing, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment