Bella's Blessings

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Halloween 2014 Awards

Halloween 2014 was a  Spooktacular evening....

Yes I am a little behind on posts, but my job is a little consuming at this moment in my life..So please bear with me as I catch up.

Anyway- the costumes are too cute to pass up........

So first of all the down side- no candy for me.  I am really working on this metabolism of mine and any carb or sugar I put in my body stops it from working.  It has taken me a whole year to get it up and running, so I can't ruin the forward progress I am making.  So I will focus on the costumes....

The Dallas Crew:

Is that the cutest minnie mouse you have ever seen? And with such an attitude!

Okay- here we have Fairy Princess Finley, Minnie Mouse, Black Widow,  Thor, and  Spiderman

Bella at the pumpkin patch!







The San Antonio/Austin Crew

Brooke and Travis at pumpkin patch with their crew.

Cute skeleton and mommy

Rocker Justin!
Such a sleepy little lion!

Pretty Pig!

Aggie Fireman!

What a handsome firefighter!

So it was a memorable halloween!

Boo! Count Your Blessings, Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment