Bella's Blessings

Friday, October 18, 2013

Riley Turns One

Oh my- I have fallen so behind on my posts.  You know life and work has gotten in the way,  I have missed my blogging!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!

Well sweet Riley Hope turned one in October. Luci had a wonderful birthday party.  We had four generations of family together along with friends that love our sweet baby girl.  Riley is such a blessing to our family.  She has the sweetest disposition and enjoys all aspects of her life with a smile. I am fortunate to spend alot of time with her and she is quite attached to her Bella.  She loves her mommy the most and then her daddy, but I am in her top three.  Here are some pics from her party:


Not Quite Sure What To Do With This

Take time right now
To enjoy this day
Relax in knowing
The promise God gave
That you are a child
Of God up above,
Made in His image
And made in His love.
© By M.S.Lowndes.


Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment