Bella's Blessings

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Grand babies x 6


All the kids and grand babies came in last weekend.  The boys went hunting to the Hausmann's farm.  The girls had girls night, shopping, and a photo session.  We were very, very  busy.  We all enjoyed our time together.  It was a little overwhelming having 6 children 4 and under in the house, but I would not trade it for the world.  Talk about a great and wonderful weekend- see for yourself.  I don't have any pictures of the boys- probably a good thing.

Riley 3 months, Wyatt 2 months

All ready for the mall


Lunch at the mall


Caleb is hiding in there

Sweet Hudson loved playing with his cousins
Lunch with the girls

Build a Bear


Build a Bear- Carter's first


The new babies- notice the boys have the same pose.  Luci dressed all of us for the shoot- she has a way with colors


I may not have everything I want in life but I have all I will ever need to make my life complete, my family.

Our family is a circle of strength and love...Our family with ever birth and every union the circle grows, our family is a circle of strength every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger.

Count Your Blessings, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment