Bella's Blessings

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

God Bless Riley Hope



Well she is here!  We welcomed Riley Hope Monday at 8:17 AM.  She weighed 6lbs, 3oz.  She is the cutest little thing you have ever seen.  She is well filled out, but tiny with beautiful olive skin like Jeremy and lots of dark, dark hair.  She reminds me of  Brooke, when she was born.  I do see some of Finley's expressions in her when she was a baby.  Finley loves her baby sister and Carter does not seem to notice her.  Both kids have been great for their Bella, Pops, and Aunt Brooke.  We have had an awesome time in Oklahoma.  I will stay here through out the week and help Luci and Jeremy.  Kirk went home today and Brooke and Connor left late last night.  Jeremy is with Luci at the hospital and I am home with the babies.  I couldn't be prouder or happier for Luci and Jeremy. 

Here are the pics to tell the story:













Count your Blessings,  Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment