Bella's Blessings

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Give it to God

So what to do......everyone faces changes in life at one time or another.  My goals in life were to be a great mom, be a good wife, and make a difference in the world to children and families.  Well I am doing all this - but  do you ever feel like you are stuck on center and can't move?  Well that is what I have been feeling.  I have a great marriage, great kids, great grandchildren, loving, supportive extended family, and a great job that I love- So many, many blessings-so why this feeling?  Well after 30 years of marriage- Kirk sometimes knows me better than myself.  He had an aha moment for me the other night- I am never satisfied with sitting on center. I have tried to be happy with what I have - you know the speech, but my inner core and being pushes me on.  So I am going to stop fighting this feeling- what will be my next adventure- I don't know the answer yet- but I do know change is coming.  Stay tuned dear friends for I have given this to God.  He will truly show me the path.

Proverbs 3:5-6



Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Some of my many Blessings:










No comments:

Post a Comment