Bella's Blessings

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Carter Man

My boy and his boy!
My sweet little grandson Carter Mark is 8 months old.  I realized that I never blog about this little guy- so today he gets his own. He is so yummy!  He is a layed back little guy that doesn't let too much bother him.  He has been  such a blessing to all of us.  He is sitting up on his own now, holding his own bottle, and very verbal- he says mama, dada, and laughs alot. He has not said Bella yet- but I am sure he will soon.   He is the prefect brother for Finley and loves and adores her.  Right now he is teething and has two ear infections and still manages to smile and love the world.  I sure am enjoying my time with him. Here are some updated pictures of Carter!


Playing with sister!

So interested in the world!
Count your Blessings!  Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment